This position is primarily responsible for supporting IRA “Smart” customers with all account services and inquiries. Our Account Service Representatives (ASR) also handle requests from terminated participants with small balances (under $10k) to initiate transactions or provide updates on the status of transactions. When participants’ balances exceed $10k, the ASR will refer the participant to a Retirement Specialist to provide additional opportunities for services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Ability to respond to various telephone requests regarding account information, general rollover options/procedures, and required paperwork.
- Provide complete account servicing to IRA “Smart” customers through the inbound channel.
- Access information from a variety of sources and references to assist clients.
- Engage clients in a high level conversation about the impact of cashing out and refer client to a Retirement Specialist if appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the Customer Service departments at the financial institutions on our network for rollovers of participant balances under $10k.
- Respond to general service emails.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively to establish positive cross-functional relationships within RCH.
- Respond to clients with a positive, helpful attitude and be customer oriented with the ability to listen, educate and elicit information efficiently.
- Communicate with different personalities and skill levels via email and telephone.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Knowledge of financial markets and retirement planning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple calls and client issues
- Basic computer and data entry skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit resumes via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. RCH provides a competitive hourly rate. Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position will not receive further consideration or correspondence. Retirement Clearinghouse is an EEO employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background check will be performed.Apply Now Back to Current Openings