ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying issues and writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements, forming project team, and establishing project budget.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation and training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Effectively communicates and works with team members and other departments.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years' experience in the business systems analysis industry
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong MS Visio skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively work with limited or no supervision.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes via email to : email@example.com.
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive base salary with bonus potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not receive further consideration or correspondence.
Retirement Clearinghouse, LLC and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers and participate in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed upon extension of an offer of employment.