Grow your career while helping others grow their retirement savings! When you join the team at Retirement Clearinghouse, you'll be making a real difference for yourself and others!
Our mission is to dramatically improve the odds that millions of America's job-changing participants will preserve their retirement savings and enjoy a comfortable and timely retirement. We leverage innovative financial technology to simplify and streamline the process of consolidating retirement savings accounts within the defined contribution system.
Information Security Analyst Compensation:
Base Annual Salary Range: $110,000-$120,000, commensurate with skills and experience
Annual Bonus Potential: maximum 10% of annual base salary, prorated from date of hire and subject to terms and conditions
Information Security Analyst Position Summary
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for designing, maintaining, and verifying the security of IT Systems, as well as monitoring security alerts.
Information Security Analyst Responsibilities
- Collaborate with IT, Risk Management, and Users to define security requirements and apply security Best Practices.
- Collaborate with IT and Risk Management to assist with Internal and External Security Audits and Assessments.
- Collaborate with IT and Risk Management to review, prioritize and manage implementation of new Security Controls or Security Requirements.
- Monitor the security of IT Systems, including reviewing logs and alerts from Anti-Virus, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanners, etc...
- Prepare reports and metrics for IT and Executive Management that includes outlining known Gaps, Vulnerabilities, Incidents, or areas that need improvement.
- Collaborate with Program Management and Application Development teams to provide Security Best Practices and validate or enhance security for RCH Applications and Application Architecture.
- Participate in reviewing and managing remediations found during External Penetration and Security Testing.
- Participate in review and management of Corporate Policies related to IT Security.
- Review and provide recommendations for role appropriate Security Awareness Training for employees.
- Participate in Incident Response actions and exercises as needed.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
Information Security Analyst Perks & Benefits:
- Remote and/or hybrid work opportunities*-see below for additional information
- Bonus potential
- Paid Time Off-up to 18 days per year for the first 4 years, plus up to 5 sick days per year, plus up to 3 Floating Holidays per year (actual days for first year of employment is based upon date of hire)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance benefits on day 1 of employment
- 401k plan with immediately 100% vested employer matching contributions
- Professional growth and Career Advancement opportunities
* The Information Security Analyst will be required to work onsite for the first few days of employment for equipment assignment and training and will be required to work onsite at least 1 day per week for the first few weeks of employment. Upon completion of the onsite training, the Information Security Analyst will be permitted to work remotely, with the understanding that they will be expected to report to the office to attend meetings/training or when job tasks cannot be performed remotely.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP, Security+ are preferred.
- If no certifications held, a commitment to obtain SSCP or other appropriate certificate within 6 months of employment.
- A minimum of 5 years of Information Security Experience.
- Analytical skills to identify and resolve matters of significance.
- Problem solving skills to troubleshoot varied problems within varied environments.
- Superior time management skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interface with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing requirements and requests.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server Operating System and related Microsoft Windows Server Applications and Services.
- Knowledge of network security devices such as Firewalls, and IDS/IPS.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience working with Security Auditors preferred.
If you're looking to join a fast-growing company that:
- Is a great place to work if you're looking for work/life balance
- Values and recognizes your contribution
- Has a culture of cultivation and seeks to foster your professional development and promote from within whenever possible
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package from day one, and
- Is making a real difference in people's lives
...then you should join our team!
Candidates will be tested on the applicable knowledge base for the position.
Retirement Clearinghouse is an EEO employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks, including drug screening will be performed, upon acceptance of offer of employment.
Back to Current Openings