SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Develops and writes detail-oriented testing scripts and plans to verify that programs function as expected according to both technical and user requirements.
- Evaluates and executes testing procedures to ensure that new or modified software programs function as expected and meet established quality standards.
- Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows.
- Isolates, reproduces, tracks defects, and verifies defect fixes.
- Documents testing according to required procedures.
- Effectively communicates with IT Leadership and team members.
- Effectively works with peers, team members, and other departments.
- Keeps technically current on related software and technology.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Engineering and 2 or more years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of various Quality Assurance methodologies
- Experience testing complex web applications
- Experience with Test Case Development
- Knowledge of the Agile SDLC
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, and time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation
- Ability to take the initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Effectively work with limited supervision and work collaboratively in a team environment while being self-motivated
- Basic SQL Knowledge is preferred
- Experience with JIRA is preferred
Candidates will be tested on the applicable knowledge base for the position.
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, HSA and FSA plans, a Safe Harbor 401k plan with matching contributions, paid holidays sick time, and paid time off, and bonus potential.
Retirement Clearinghouse is an EEO employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed upon offer of employment.Apply Now Back to Current Openings