ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The Retirement Specialist must show the ability to assess needs, identify and present retirement solutions using a guidance based questioning model. The Retirement Specialist will inspire trust and confidence in customers through problem solving, intently listening to customers’ needs, and proactively managing products and/or services based on the individual's needs through inbound and outbound telephone contact. This position requires a strong knowledge of defined contribution plans and distribution options, as well as a superior understanding of individual retirement products/services.
- Ability to manage a book of business and use consultative discussions to guide individuals in making informed decisions regarding their retirement assets.
- Solid knowledge of retirement plans and how they are established, managed and distributed.
- Strong financial aptitude with a thorough understanding of investment products and services.
- Effectively organize and manage leads provided, place outbound calls to participants and provide the appropriate amount of follow-up.
- Promotes and secures 401(k) and IRA rollovers from prospective participants.
- Must have the ability to engage clients in dialogue, uncover their needs, and position the most appropriate solution.
- Ability to access information from a variety of sources and articulate the rollover process steps to callers in a succinct and professional manner.
- Record all client interactions via internal contact management system.
- Act as a liaison between participants and Customer Service departments at other financial institutions.
- Perform back-office support of the rollover process by managing and monitoring transactions and interacting with third parties involved in the money movement process as required.
- Work cooperatively and establish positive cross-functional relationships within the organization.
- Display a positive, helpful attitude and be client oriented with the ability to listen, elicit, educate, and communicate with different personalities and skill levels via email and telephone.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is preferred.
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 6 or 7, and Series 63 licenses are required.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of 401(k)/Rollover/Investment experience.
- Working knowledge of retirement industry products and services, including annuities.
- Knowledge of consultative models
- Working knowledge of MS office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Insurance licenses and designations are a plus.
RCH Securities, LLC provides a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, HSA and FSA plans, a Safe Harbor 401k plan with matching contributions, paid holidays sick time, and paid time off, and bonus potential.
RCH Securities, LLC is an EEO employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed upon acceptance of offer of employment.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should complete our online application via the following link:Back to Current Openings