Grow your career while helping others grow their retirement savings! When you join the team at Retirement Clearinghouse, you'll be making a real difference for yourself and others!
Our mission is to dramatically improve the odds that millions of America's job-changing participants will preserve their retirement savings and enjoy a comfortable and timely retirement. We leverage innovative financial technology to simplify and streamline the process of consolidating retirement savings accounts within the defined contribution system.
Sr. Software Developer II Compensation:
Base annual salary range: $130,000-$138,000,commensurate with skills and experience
Annual Bonus Potential: maximum 10% of annual base salary, prorated from date of hire and subject to terms and conditions
The Sr. Software Developer-Level II will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing various .Net applications. These applications may include web sites as well as back-end services and API’s. The candidate will be joining an existing development team and working directly with our main architect, so the ability to collaborate and work well with others is essential. The ideal candidate for this position is a Senior Software Developer with architecture experience.
- Responsible for timely completion of projects from start to finish while collaborating with your teammates.
- Responsible for application design and architectural decision making for assigned projects.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle from documenting requirements through implementation and testing.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Participate in Peer Code Reviews with your teammates.
- Remain technically current on related software and technology.
- Effectively communicate and work with the CIO, team members and other departments.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote and/or hybrid work opportunities*-see below for additional information
- Bonus potential
- Paid Time Off-up to 18 days per year for the first 4 years, plus up to 5 sick days per year, plus up to 3 Floating Holidays per year (actual time for the first year is based upon date of hire)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits on day 1 of employment
- 401k with immediately 100% vested employer matching contribution
- Professional Growth and Career Advancement Opportunities
*The position will be required to complete a hybrid training program that will require onsite work. Upon completion of the training program, the hybrid work schedule will fluctuate based upon business needs.
Education/Certifications: BS Computer Science/MIS/Information Technology/Computer Engineering
Experience Required: 8+ years of development and architecture experience, including
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA): The position requires knowledge of the following technologies:
- Proficient with various design and architectural patterns
- Proficient in C#
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC
- Proficient in web API with ASP.NET Core
- Proficient in Micro services design
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Proficient with Table design in SQL server
- Proficient with various data security technologies
- Proficient with Systems performance optimization
- Proficient with source control software
- Familiar with SCA tools
- Knowledge of Blazer and single page applications
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
The position also requires exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing; ability to effectively work with limited or no supervision; superior analytical and time management skills; and ability to take the initiative in development and completion of projects.
Candidates will be tested on the applicable knowledge base for the position.
If you're looking to join a fast-growing company that:
- Is a great place to work if you're looking for work/life balance
- Values and recognizes your contribution
- Has a culture of cultivation and seeks to foster your professional development and promote from within whenever possible
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package from day one, and
- Is making a real difference in people's lives
...then you should join our team!
Retirement Clearinghouse is an EEO employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed upon offer of employment.
Back to Current Openings