Sr. Software Developer-Team Lead
As a Senior Software Developer/Team Lead, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing various .NET applications. These applications may include websites as well as back-end services. You must be highly skilled using ASP.NET/C#.NET, with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high quality and high performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. You will be joining an existing development team so the ability to collaborate and work well with others will be essential. The person in this position must lead the existing team of expert .NET developers and programmers. e.This position will report directly to the Vice President of Technology, with the potential for advancement to a supervisory role.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle from documenting requirements through implementation and testing.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Participate in Peer Code Reviews with your teammates.
- Participate in design and architectural decision making.
- Keep technically current on related software and technology.
- Effectively communicate and work with the Vice President of Technology, team members and other departments.
- Provide work estimates based on the requirements given.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior leadership on team initiatives.
- Mentor and coach other team members.
- Ensure the development team can meet the project milestones.
- Review and approve change requests in the change management process.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- BS in Computer Science/MIS/Information Technology/Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 10+ years of development experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of Developers
- Proficient in C# and ASP.NET.
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Proficient with source control software.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Superior analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively work with limited or no supervision
- Ability to mentor, coach and lead a team
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive base salary with bonus potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not receive further consideration or correspondence.
Retirement Clearinghouse, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and participate in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed.Apply Now Back to Current Openings