As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing and creating various web-based user interfaces.The successful candidate will be joining an existing Application Development Team, and as such, the ability to collaborate and work well with others will be essential.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the design and user experience for web applications, including compatibility with mobile devices.
- Work closely with the Application Development Team to assist with implementation of your designs.
- Work with Business Owners to create mockups, wireframes and storyboards.
- Identify existing design issues and propose solutions to increase usability and presentation.
- Evaluate user feedback and analytics to drive potential changes to user experience design.
- Effectively communicate and work with the VP of IT, team members and other departments.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- BS in Computer Science/MIS/Information Technology/Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of UI design experience.
- Proficient with visual design programs, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of common UI Designer patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of common UI Frameworks, such as Bootstrap.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Superior analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively work with limited or no supervision.
- Ability to take the initiative in development and completion of projects.
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive base salary with bonus potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not receive further consideration or correspondence.
Retirement Clearinghouse, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and participate in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed.Apply Now Back to Current Openings