Grow your career while helping others grow their retirement savings!
When you join the team at Retirement Clearinghouse, you'll be making a real difference for yourself and others!
Our mission is to dramatically improve the odds that millions of America’s job-changing participants will preserve their retirement savings and enjoy a comfortable and timely retirement. To achieve our mission, we leverage innovative financial technology to greatly simplify and streamline the process of consolidating retirement savings accounts within America’s defined contribution system.
Account Service Representative (ASR) Compensation:
Hourly Salary: $19.50 per hour, Monday thru Friday, 10a until 7p. Occasional overtime required. Bilingual English/Spanish $21.10 per hour.
Annual Bonus Potential: % of annual base salary, prorated from date of hire and subject to terms and conditions
The Account Service Representative is a Customer Service role primarily responsible for supporting IRA Smart customers with all account services and inquiries. You will support individual participants with small balances (under $10k) to initiate transactions or provide updates on the status of transactions, and handle requests from participants no longer eligible to participate in former employee plans.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Ability to respond to various telephone requests regarding account information, general rollover options/procedures, and required paperwork.
- Provide complete account servicing to IRA “Smart” customers through the inbound channel.
- Access information from a variety of sources and references to assist clients.
- Engage clients in a high level conversation about the impact of cashing out and refer client to a Retirement Specialist if appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the Customer Service departments at the financial institutions on our network for rollovers of participant balances under $10k.
- Respond to general service emails.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively to establish positive cross-functional relationships within RCH.
- Respond to clients with a positive, helpful attitude and be customer oriented with the ability to listen, educate and elicit information efficiently.
- Communicate with different personalities and skill levels via email and telephone.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Account Services Representative Perks & Benefits:
- Remote and/or hybrid work opportunities*-see below for additional information
- Competitive hourly rate with Bonus potential.
- Paid Time Off-up to18 days per year for the first 4 years, plus up to 5 sick days per year, plus up to 3 Floating Holidays per year (actual time for the first year is based upon date of hire)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits on day 1 of employment
- 401k with immediately 100% vested employer matching contribution
- Professional Growth and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Training is provided to all new hires to help you achieve your goals and ensure your success!!
*Applicants will complete a minimum 3-week training program that will be onsite. Upon successful completion of the onsite training, candidates will be permitted to work 100% remotely, on the same terms and conditions as other employees in the position. Employees who wish to work onsite may do so in our brand new, state of the art office!
When working from home, employees are expected to:
- Dedicate their full attention to their job duties during working hours.
- Adhere to break and attendance schedules and ensure that schedule change requests are approved by their manager in advance.
- Understand that interruptions in internet service, or the ability to meet productivity and quality standards in the home environment, will require employees to work in the office until the issue is resolved.
- Applicants will be provided with the basic equipment needed to work from home. An internet stipend is provided to employees in their semi-monthly paychecks as well.
- Willingness to learn and desire to succeed.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Knowledge of financial markets and retirement planning.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple calls and client issues.
- Bilingual- English/Spanish a plus.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
This is a regular full-time, benefits eligible position, with a regular work schedule of 10:00AM-7:00PM, Monday through Friday.
If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company that:
Is committed to helping people and embraces the idea of “doing well by doing good”
Is a great place to work if you’re looking for work/life balance
Values and recognizes your contribution
Has a culture of cultivation and seeks to foster your professional development and promote from within the organization, whenever possible
Offers a comprehensive benefits package from day one, and
Is making a real difference in people’s lives
…then you should join the RCH team!
When conditions permit, employees may be required to work onsite (2) days per week and will be permitted to work three (3) days per week from home.
Retirement Clearinghouse is an EEO employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks, including drug testing, will be performed upon acceptance of offer of employment.
Back to Current Openings