Introducing: Retirement Clearinghouse (RCH)
Retirement Clearinghouse (RCH) may not be a household name you know, but we’ve been in business since 2001, helping millions of people just like you preserve their retirement savings and move their balances forward during job transitions, avoiding the high cost of cashing out.
RCH typically works directly with plan sponsors to provide services to job-changing participants.
- When former participants leave their employment with a balance of less than $5,000, or they are participants in a plan that is terminating, they may be eligible for an "automatic rollover" into an RCH safe harbor IRA.
In these situations, former participants may first learn about us when they receive a letter, notifying them that they have (or may soon have) an account with Retirement Clearinghouse (RCH).
- RCH can also assist current employees or former employees (with balances greater than $5,000) in consolidating their retirement savings into their current plan, or into an existing IRA.
The RCH Difference
RCH has been establishing automatic rollover IRAs since 2005. We've also been helping people consolidate their retirement savings into their current-employer's plan, or to an existing IRA since 2011.
What makes RCH different is our commitment to help you preserve your retirement savings by offering personal assistance to move your retirement savings forward.
RCH is also a leader in the development of financial technology (auto portability) that, when adopted widely, will automatically move small balance accounts forward, from a previous employer to current employer's active plan.
Get in Touch with RCH
If you've learned your retirement funds are with RCH, relax -- we can help you take charge of your retirement savings, providing you with the education and assistance you need to make the choice that's right for you.
If you've learned that your funds are with Retirement Clearinghouse (RCH), you can select from three ways to manage your RCH IRA account:
- On the web, by accessing our online portal, myRCH1 (requires registration step for access)
- Using forms, available online
- Contacting the RCH Service Center for assistance with your options. We’re open Monday - Friday, 8a-7p EST, at 1-888-600-7655
Click here to access the three options to manage your RCH IRA account.
You may also complete and submit the Quick Connect form below, and an RCH representative will contact you.