- The Small Account Problem
- RCH Portability Services
- Plan Sponsor Support
- The Missing Participant Problem
- What is a Missing Participant?
- Why Plan Sponsors Should be Concerned
- What Causes Missing Participants?
- The Magnitude of the Problem
- What Regulations Apply to Missing Participants?
- Sources of Uncertainty for Plan Sponsors
- Best Practices for Finding Missing Participants
- What to Look For in a Search Service
- Learn More About Missing Participants
- RCH's Missing Participant Search Service
- Terminating 401(k) Plans
- Participant Testimonials
- Due Diligence Material
- Contact Us
Due Diligence Material for Plan Fiduciaries and Consultants
Retirement Clearinghouse (RCH) offers the most fiduciary-friendly services available for in-transition participants. If you are considering an RCH service and need to perform due diligence, please follow the links below:
RCH Services Brochures:
- Automatic Rollover Service
- Assisted Roll-In Service
- Assisted Rollover Service
- Missing Participant Location Service
- Uncashed Check Resolution Service
- Terminating Plan Services
Research Featuring RCH Solutions:
- 2013 Boston Research Group Case Study - Eliminating Friction and Leaks in America's Defined Contribution System. The study examines the experience of a mega-plan sponsor who implemented RCH's portability services, resulting in a greater than 50% reduction in participant cash outs.
- 2017 Boston Research Technologies White Paper - Making the Right Choice the Easiest Choice: Eliminating Friction and Leaks In America's Defined Contribution System. This study examines participant behaviors during the initial implementation of RCH Auto Portability.
Other RCH Due Diligence Information:
- RCH By-the-Numbers
- RCH Corporate Information
- Responses to Requests for Information (RFI) or Requests for Proposal (RFI)
- Presentations on RCH's capabilities
- Other specific requests