- Sponsors / Service Providers Home
- RCH Portability Services
- Plan Sponsor Support
- The Missing Participant Problem
- What is a Missing Participant?
- Why Plan Sponsors Should be Concerned
- What Causes Missing Participants?
- The Magnitude of the Problem
- What Regulations Apply to Missing Participants?
- Sources of Uncertainty for Plan Sponsors
- Best Practices for Finding Missing Participants
- What to Look For in a Search Service
- Learn More About Missing Participants
- RCH's Missing Participant Search Service
- Participant Testimonials
- Due Diligence Material
- Contact Us
Dedicated, Expert Support For Plan Sponsors & Service Providers
- Utilizes existing recordkeeper file formats, exchanges data via secure file transfer protocol and automatically transforms all data (participants, plans, distributions)
- Establishes, stores and maintains plan-specific parameters in the RCH system, enabling customization at the plan level
- Utilizes electronic, pre-populated distribution forms
- Accepts all automatic rollover balances, including accounts with less than $1,000
- Provides online access to plan reports
- Assigns dedicated relationship team