- The Small Account Problem
- RCH Portability Services
- Plan Sponsor Support
- The Missing Participant Problem
- What is a Missing Participant?
- Why Plan Sponsors Should be Concerned
- What Causes Missing Participants?
- The Magnitude of the Problem
- What Regulations Apply to Missing Participants?
- Sources of Uncertainty for Plan Sponsors
- Best Practices for Finding Missing Participants
- What to Look For in a Search Service
- Learn More About Missing Participants
- RCH's Missing Participant Search Service
- Terminating 401(k) Plans
- Participant Testimonials
- Due Diligence Material
- Contact Us
The Definitive Guide to Terminating 401(k) Plans
For a variety of reasons, many plan sponsors will find themselves faced with the task of terminating a 401(k) or other defined contribution plan and will need to quickly become familiar with the requirements.
These pages can help provide important information to plan sponsors and providers.
- Why Do 401(k) Plans Terminate?
- What is the Process for Terminating a 401(k) Plan?
- Common Mistakes Plan Sponsors Make When Terminating 401(k) Plans
- What Should Plan Sponsors Look for in a Terminating Plan Service Provider?
- Get More Information on Terminating a 401(k) Plan
- RCH's Terminating Plan Service
First Topic: Why Do 401(k) Plans Terminate?