This video presentation is designed to give the viewer a basic understanding of the Auto Portability Simulation (APS), which models the operation and benefits of Auto Portability.
Auto Portability is:
- Technology-based system that automatically moves an inactive participant’s small balance retirement account from a former employer’s retirement plan to an active account at a new employer’s retirement plan, when a participant changes jobs.
- The embedded innovation inside Auto Portability is electronic records matching (ex. – credit card)
- With Auto Portability, electronic records matching has been applied to the 401(k) industry so that the retirement savings of our mobile workforce will follow participants to their new plan.
The Auto Portability Simulation
- Unique project undertaken by Retirement Clearinghouse
- Uses technology itself (discrete event simulation) to help quantify and illustrate the benefits of Auto Portability
Our video will:
- Take a few minutes to set up a narrative for what you’ll see
- We’ll hit the “start” button, showing an illustration of Auto Portability, showing its benefits to:
- Industry / overall
- Plan sponsors
Auto Portability Simulation I:
Auto Portability Simulation II:
Benefits of Auto Portability:
Where can I get additional information?
For more information, visit:
or call (866) 827-9608