Considering rolling over your RCH IRA to your new employer's plan?
Consolidating your balance into your new employer's 401(k) plan can be a complex and time-consuming process....but it doesn't have to be. RCH's Consolidation Service can help!
- Does your new plan require contribution forms?
- Does your new plan require a letter of determination and other documents before accepting funds?
- Have you ever rolled funds into an employer's plan before?
RCH's Consolidation Service is designed to help people like yourself who would like to consolidate your savings but prefer to have expert assistance throughout.
RCH IRA account holders utilizing the RCH Consolidation Service will receive:
- Immediate, ongoing and direct access to an experienced personal case manager, ensuring one-on-one, beginning-to-end, step-by-step support.
- Personalized assistance completing all forms, minimizing complexity and confusion.
- Participation by our specialists on calls with record keepers and/or former employers, ensuring resolution of any outstanding issues or questions.
- Regular, proactive reminders and follow-up processes to ensure that the consolidation process is finished successfully.
Our RCH Consolidation Service costs just $59, and the fee is deducted from the IRA proceeds -- no need to use a charge card or to write a check. In addition, your distribution fee will be waived.