Direct Transfer

I would like to rollover my RCH Account to another IRA.

To transfer your IRA from RCH directly to another custodian, no RCH-supplied form is required. However, you must complete and send transfer of asset (TOA) paperwork from your new custodian to RCH (address below). Please also reference the source of funds - Traditional or Roth.

Mail to:
RCH Shareholder Services

1916 Ayrsley Town Boulevard
Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28273

Fax to: (704) 353.9841

Scan & email to:

This type of transfer is considered non-taxable and non-reportable. You will NOT receive an IRS Form 1099-R.