I would like to rollover my RCH Account to another IRA:

Indirect Transfer - An indirect rollover is achieved by taking a cash distribution from your IRA and placing the received funds into your new IRA within 60 days.* This is considered a reportable event. You will receive an IRS Form 1099-R from RCH showing a taxable distribution. You should also receive an IRS Form 5498 from your receiving IRA custodian showing receipt of the funds.

*Other stipulations may apply. Please check with your tax advisor, or new IRA custodian.

If you choose this method click on the "I acknowledge and accept" button. Fill out and return the IRA Distribution Request form.