Entitled “DConversations – Automatic Portability: A New Approach to Addressing Retirement Plan Leakage” – the research includes:
- Video and transcript of LIMRA’s 2016 Retirement Industry Conference, where Auto Portability was a featured topic, and where LIMRA’s Matthew Drinkwater served as topic moderator.
- The video and transcript require a LIMRA login (employees of LIMRA members can click here for a complimentary LIMRA account), while 5 individual video segments are available to the general public.
- Informative infographics that address:
The importance of LIMRA’s research on Auto Portability cannot be overstated:
- As LIMRA’s website states, LIMRA is a worldwide research, learning and development organization – a trusted source of industry knowledge for over 850 financial services firms, and provides its members with the latest insight and analysis on retirement, insurance and distribution.
- LIMRA has an impressive retirement research team, and LIMRA’s Secure Retirement Institute provides comprehensive, unbiased research and education covering all aspects of the retirement industry. SRI’s body of retirement research is also impressive.
- LIMRA’s membership roster includes the largest and most-influential defined contribution recordkeepers, asset managers and consultants.
Retirement Clearinghouse hopes that you’ll take the opportunity to visit the DConversations webpage and review LIMRA’s contribution to the advancement of Auto Portability as a solution to cashout leakage in the defined contribution system. We applaud LIMRA’s efforts to raise industry awareness of Auto Portability, and their support for Auto Portability adoption by LIMRA member firms.Back