ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or via phone.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Assist users through the problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers and computer software.
- Run diagnostic programs to identify and resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Wi-Fi, and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with users to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Obtain feedback from users about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Consult and collaborate with Systems Administrator to resolve issues quickly and efficiently, when needed.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Information Technology or related field and minimum of 3 years of experience preferred, or combination of education and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft Server Operating System and related Microsoft Server Applications and Services.
- Knowledge of Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and Local Area Network technologies such as Ethernet and wireless LAN, as well as the physical media and equipment associated with each.
- Analytical skills to identify and resolve matters of significance.
- Problem solving skills to troubleshoot varied problems within varied environments.
- Superior time management skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interface with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing requirements and requests.
- Comptia A+
- Comptia Sec+
- Comptia Net+
- MCSA certification
- Knowledge of IP routing protocols and implementations
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to handle inquiries, requests and problems properly, professionally and efficiently. Candidates will be tested on the applicable knowledge base for the position.
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, HSA and FSA plans, a Safe Harbor 401k plan with matching contributions, paid holidays sick time, and paid time off, and bonus potential.