ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or via phone.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Assist users through the problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers and computer software.
- Run diagnostic programs to identify and resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Wi-Fi, and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from users about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Consult and collaborate with Systems Administrator to resolve issues quickly and efficiently, when needed.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Information Technology or related field, MCSA certification preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in IT or related field preferred, or combination of education and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft Server Operating System and related Microsoft Server Applications and Services.
- Knowledge of Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies.
- Knowledge of Local Area Network technologies such as Ethernet, wireless LAN, as well as the physical media and equipment associated with each.
- Analytical skills to identify and resolve matters of significance.
- Problem solving skills to troubleshoot varied problems within varied environments.
- Superior time management skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interface with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing requirements and requests.
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive base salary with bonus potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not receive further consideration or correspondence.
Retirement Clearinghouse, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and participate in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed.