The Sr. Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, supporting and maintaining RCH’s systems infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware and software.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Plans and designs RCH’s systems infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Analyzes, develops, modifies, tests and maintains the systems.
- Designs and plans the future growth of RCH’s systems infrastructure and identifies and recommends system requirements for said future growth.
- Collaborates with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Creates, maintains and validates backup of all required company systems.
- Develops patching schedules and implements automatic updates utilizing WSUS.
- Verifies and validates systems to ensure that they meet internal and external requirements
- Diagnoses problems and provides recommendations for improvement on existing and new systems.
- Conducts research on software and systems products for proposed purchases to support recommendations and assist leadership in making informed decisions.
- Interacts and negotiates with vendors to secure system-related products and services.
- Schedules, installs, and tests system software upgrades.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years’ of progressive experience
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products. Work history with Technical leadership
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills to interface with internal and external customers and vendors and ability to communicate in both technical and user-friendly terms.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks and adapt to changing requirements and requests.
- Experience with various technologies including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows Server, ADFS, Office365, IIS and Active Directory Domain services, virtualization technologies including Hyper V, VMWare, vSphere, Storage Area Networks (SANs); cloud technologies, preferably Azure.
- Effective knowledge and experience with creating, maintaining, and validating backup of all required company systems, developing patching schedules and implementing automatic updates utilizing WSUS, and advanced knowledge of application software, as well as the physical media and equipment associated with each.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes via email to: email@example.com.
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive base salary with bonus potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not receive further consideration or correspondence.
Retirement Clearinghouse, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and participate in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed.Apply Now Back to Current Openings