Senior Software Developer
This position currently offers a hybrid work arrangement, with a combination of onsite and remote work. At present, onsite work would be required two (2) days per week. The remaining three (3) days per week would be work from home. Please be advised that after Labor Day, a new hybrid work policy, which will permit at least two (2) days of work from home will be implemented, details to be announced prior to Labor Day. If this arrangement is unacceptable, we would ask that you not apply for this position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely completion of projects from start to finish while collaborating with teammates.
- Responsible for application design and architectural decision making for assigned projects.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle from documenting requirements through implementation and testing.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Participate in Peer Code Reviews with your teammates.
- Remain technically current on related software and technology.
- Effectively communicate and work with the SVP of Development, team members and other departments.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- BS in Computer Science/MIS/Information Technology/Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Proficient in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Proficient with source control software.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Superior analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively work with limited or no supervision
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive base salary with bonus potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not receive further consideration or correspondence.
Retirement Clearinghouse, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and participate in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks, including drug testing, will be performed.