Senior Software Developer
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle from documenting requirements through implementation and testing.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Participate in Peer Code Reviews with your teammates.
- Participate in design and architectural decision making.
- Keep technically current on related software and technology.
- Effectively communicate and work with the VP of Technology, team members and other departments.
- BS in Computer Science/MIS/Information Technology/Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Proficient in C# and ASP.NET.
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Proficient with source control software.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Superior analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively work with limited or no supervision
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive base salary with bonus potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not receive further consideration or correspondence.
Retirement Clearinghouse, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and participate in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed.