The Compliance Manager will be responsible for coordinating the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the various departments at RCH meet regulatory compliance requirements.
We currently offer a hybrid work arrangement, that permits employees to work from home for part of each workweek.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets audit and compliance requirements for various departments, including but not limited to NIST and FedRAMP compliance.
- Designs and develops programs, policies and practices to ensure that the organization complies with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Manages the monitoring of business activities for compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Tracks relevant regulations and coordinates updates to operating manuals, policies, and procedural documents when regulations change.
- Coordinates implementation and training regarding new or updated policies and procedures when required.
- Assists in the design and administration of audit policy and procedures.
- Prepares compliance reports for internal management and regulatory agencies as required.
- Serves as point of contact and coordinates materials and responses to external auditors.
- Leads assessment of and manages the evaluation of new and existing vendors and establishes techniques for review of vendor compliance.
- Coordinates and compiles responses to vendor compliance questionnaires.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders to demonstrate the implementation of security compliance control implementations for technical, management, and operational requirements.
- Manages onsite assessments and coordinate with external auditors
- Special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of progressive compliance and audit experience; experience in Financial Services industry, preferred
- Working knowledge of at least one compliance framework, such as SOC2, ISO 27001, NIST 800-171, FedRAMP, and/or NIST compliance audit experience preferred
- AWS experience preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Comfortable working with both deeply technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize and track multiple projects in parallel
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at organizing and translating information into clear written documentation and articulating complex concepts and processes in writing
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and effectively interact with a wide range of personnel
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should complete our online application process via the following link:
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, HSA and FSA plans, a Safe Harbor 401k plan with matching contributions, paid holidays sick time, and paid time off, and bonus potential.
Retirement Clearinghouse is an EEO employer and participates
in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks, including drug
screening, will be performed upon acceptance offer of employment.