Consolidation Specialist (TRI)
Grow your career while helping others grow retirement savings!
When you join the team at Retirement Clearinghouse (RCH), you'll be getting far more than a “job” – you'll be making a real difference for yourself and for others.
Our mission is to dramatically improve the odds that millions of America's job-changing participants will preserve their retirement savings and enjoy a comfortable and timely retirement. To achieve our mission, we leverage innovative financial technology to greatly simplify and streamline the process of consolidating retirement savings accounts within America's defined contribution system.
In the Consolidation Specialist (TRI) role, you will assist the participant in all facets of the consolidation process through inbound contacts and outbound follow up. You will utilize a consultative approach to determine the needs of the participant and utilize a course of action that best suits those needs. The Consolidation Specialist will be responsible for owning the entire consolidation process from start to finish through effective communication, follow through, and case management and will perform the following:
- Effectively manage all leads through a leads management tool. Must make outbound calls and follow up with participants in a timely manner.
- Provide detailed notes and documentation on a participant's account to ensure seamless interactions.
- Serve as liaison between participants and Customer Service departments at other financial institutions and pre-fill all required paperwork.
- Perform back-office support of the rollover and roll-in process by managing and monitoring transactions and interacting with third parties involved in the money movement process as required.
- Work cooperatively and establish positive cross-functional relationships within the organization.
- Display a positive, helpful attitude and be participant-oriented with the ability to listen, elicit, educate, and communicate with different personalities and skill levels via telephone and email .
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Training is provided to all new hires to help you achieve your goals and ensure your success!!
Applicants will complete a training program that will have virtual and onsite components. Upon successful completion of the training, candidates will be permitted to work 100% remotely, on the same terms and conditions as other employees in the position. Employees who wish to work onsite may do so in our brand new, state of the art office, provided that they observe existing COVID-19 safety protocols. Applicants must have high-speed internet access and an area in their home where work can be performed with minimal or no distraction and without risk of exposure of company/client data.
Applicants will be provided with the basic equipment needed to work from home. An internet stipend is provided to employees in their semi-monthly paychecks as well.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote and/or hybrid work opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate with Bonus potential
- Paid Time Off –up to 18 days of PTO per year for the first 4 years of employment, plus up to 5 paid sick days per year, plus up to 3 Floating Holidays per year (actual time for the first year is based upon date of hire)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance benefits on day 1 of employment.
- 401k with immediately 100% vested employer matching contribution
- Professional Growth and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Ability to use consultative discussions to guide participants through a detailed process.
- Ability to access information from a variety of sources and articulate the rollover and consolidation process steps to participants in a succinct and professional manner.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of call center/customer service experience; financial services/ retirement plan experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage a large number of cases
- Knowledge of retirement industry products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a keen ability to pay close attention to detail
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook) are a must.
If you're looking to join a fast-growing company that:
- Is committed to helping people and embraces the idea of “doing well by doing good”
- Is a great place to work if you're looking for work/life balance
- Values and recognizes your contribution
- Has a culture of cultivation and seeks to foster your professional development and promote from within the organization, whenever possible
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package from day one, and
- Is making a real difference in people's lives
…then you should join the RCH team!
When conditions permit, employees may be required to work onsite (2) days per week and will be permitted to work three (3) days per week from home.
Retirement Clearinghouse is an EEO employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks, including drug testing, will be performed upon acceptance of offer of employment.
Back to Current Openings