Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst
The Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for development of test cases, implementation/execution of test plans and test cases, bug tracking, integration testing, and Automated regression testing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Develops and executes detail-oriented test scripts and plans to verify that programs function as expected according to both technical and user requirements.
- Evaluates and executes testing procedures to ensure that new or modified software programs function as expected and meet established quality standards.
- Strong background with Automated Testing tools.
- Prepares complex data sets to test log, error handling and system workflows.
- Isolates, reproduces, documents and tracks defects (bugs).
- Produces detailed bug reports.
- Presents project alternatives, assesses strengths/weaknesses of alternatives, and provides recommendations of the optimal solution within the context of the domain.
- Produces procedural documentation as required.
- Takes independent action to correct problems encountered during systems operations within authority level granted by VP.
- Exercises independent judgment in planning, organizing, prioritizing and performing project management tasks.
- Effectively communicates with VP of Development & Architecture and team members.
- Effectively works with peers, team members, and other departments.
- Keeps technically current on related software and technology.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- BS Computer Science/MIS/Information Technology/Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Advanced troubleshooting and superior communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation and communications
- Superior analytical and time management skills
- Ability to take the
initiative in development and completion of projects. Qualified candidates should submit resumes via email to: email@example.comRetirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive base salary with bonus potential, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements will not receive further consideration or correspondence. Retirement Clearinghouse, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and participate in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed.